Exceptional Chamonix activities & CORPORATE events
Welcome to Chamex Events, the Corporate Event management branch of Chamonix Experience!
Chamonix Experience has been operating for 20 years in the valley of Chamonix Mont-Blanc, during which the company has developed great knowledge and alpine awareness, as well as an extraordinary reputation for high quality service and safety in the mountains.
Our experience in organising multi-day, top of the range activity courses in the Alps, as well as bespoke active holidays for VIP executives and guiding clients in the mountains, has steadily developed our skills in organising exciting events for corporate businesses.
Drawing from this expertise, Chamex Events has created a wide selection of top-flight executive services that deliver excellent and inspiring business events for your employees, business partners, clients or prospective clients.
Bespoke Corporate Events & Teambuilding
As outdoor activity specialists we are delighted to create an innovative and exciting itinerary just for you – dynamic multi-activity challenges to develop communication and cooperation amongst colleagues, exciting adventures to offer as incentives to staff and clients.
Chamex Events organizes bespoke corporate events that meets your every wish. They will plan and organize every aspect of your event: travel, accommodation, outdoor activities, conferences and meetings, catering and all logistics around your event will all be taken care of by our dedicated team of event experts.
- We have activities and games for everyone. Indoor or outdoor, town or mountains, it can be as relaxing or challenging as you like from relaxing in a luxury spa to summiting Mont Blanc!
- We propose year-round destinations with plenty to do. Some of our activities are season specific while others are always available, giving ultimate flexibility with your programme.
- We welcome groups of all sizes and will advise on which activities work best for you. We can split larger groups into smaller teams to run multiple activities at once, or get everyone involved together.
Corporate Ski Trips
Chamex Events offers tailor-made corporate ski trips that will exceed your expectations. Our dedicated event team will look after all the logistics of your trip, while our professional ski guides and instructors will take exceptional care of you in the mountains. We welcome all abilities and are just as excited to introduce beginners to their first backcountry adventure as we are to charge steep lines with experienced powder hounds. Non-skiers are equally welcome, we offer various activities and experiences that can be enjoyed by everyone.
- Accommodation : we have built up strong relationships with the best accommodation providers in the region
- Ski passes & equipment rental : we take care of all this before you arrive, saving you from waiting in lift pass queues
- Activities & experiences : ski lessons, guided off-piste skiing, and snowboarding for those that want to hit the slopes. Snowshoeing, Aiguille du Midi tour, wine & cheese tasting, ice climbing, luxurious spa days, and more for the non-skiers.
- Transport & shuttle service : whether it is airport transfers, in-resort taxis, or shuttle buses to get you to and from the slopes, we can organise a smooth and reliable service in the comfort of smart private minibuses operated by our trusted partners.
Alpine Team Activity Specialists
Bring your team together with our unique and exciting programme. Chamonix is a hive of activity all year round, with myriad summer and winter adventures to choose from.
In summer, you will be challenging yourselves with:
- Via Ferrata : challenge yourself by traversing the mountains via a series of suspended ladders, cables, rungs and pegs
- Biking/E-Biking : take to the trails on a fun mountain bike ride with our expert guides; so many routes to choose from, all of them beautiful with inspiring alpine views
- Canyoning : splash and slide your way through streams, across waterfalls and into rock pools - a natural waterpark in the forest
- Glacier Trek : experience the most spectacular glacier walks in the Alps and an absolute must-see in Chamonix...and many more!
In the winter:
- Crevasse Rescue : work as a team to rescue victims from a crevasse
- Ski the Vallée Blanche : ski the most famous off-piste ski descent in the world with your colleagues or friends
- Ice climbing action : discover the thrill of ice climbing on frozen cascades in the beautiful upper valley of Chamonix
- Snowmobile Italian Soirée: an exhilarating evening adventure with a snowmobile ride up to an authentic Italian mountain refuge for dinner... and many more!
Chamonix Mont Blanc – the perfect base camp for your team
Chamonix valley is the ideal venue and a stunning location to run a unique corporate event or to host an inspiring adventure experience.
At the foot of Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Western Europe, and surrounded by some of the most spectacular Alpine scenery in the world, Chamonix is an exhilirating location.
Excellently equipped with luxury hotels and chalets, charming gourmet restaurants, exceptional ski areas and magnificent view, it is a fantastic natural adventure playground for numerous outdoor activities.
Chamex Events is the ultimate choice to devise and deliver very special corporate events in the mountains, whatever your objectives and expectations. From incentive trips to business seminars and conferences, we can design and build the most appropriate itinerary for your company’s groups.
Contact us now, so we can work with you to take your business higher.
Getting to Chamonix
Situated on the border of France, Switzerland and Italy, Chamonix is the classic crossroad of the Alps.
The pretty mountain town is easily accessible, despite being in the heart of the Mont Blanc valley.
Geneva international airport is just over an hour's drive; airport transfers provide an excellent service, collecting you from the arrivals lounge at a pre-agreed time and dropping you at the door of your accommodation in Chamonix. We are happy to organise airport transfers to and from Chamonix for any number of people, there is no extra charge for skis or luggage.
Other transport options include taking the Paris-Bellegarde TGV train, or driving through from Italy via the Mont Blanc tunnel.
Chamonix's enviable location means that Alpine experiences can be sampled and enjoyed on day trips to Courmayeur in Italy or Verbier in Switzerland with only about an hour's travelling time.
Meticulous Planning & Logistics
- All transport to/from the airport and for all your in-resort needs
- Quality Chamonix accommodation & catering
- Meeting rooms with seminar & conference facilities
- Inspiring day time events & team activities
- Convivial evening soirees & presentations
- Balance between activities, work and down-time
- Precisely structured and carefully planned arrangements
- Excellent communication to ensure that you get the best experience
- Bespoke programme that emanates your company’s vision and delivers an impressive message
- Impeccable logistics for any sized group and appropriate activities for your delegates